Sunday, October 12, 2008

Writer's Block is out!!!


Hey there my fellow creatures of the night!

This time I don't really have a lot to talk about, don't have interesting subjects to tell you about and don't have a particular mental issue to discuss here...

I just wanted to let you know that I have beaten writer's block and I have already begun writing my second novel. I can't really tell you what it's about, but what I can tell you it's titled "El Clásico" and that it revolves around what happens on a thursday afternoon in Mexico City. It involves 4 sepparate storylines and is being written á la James Joyce's Ulysses, utilizing interior monologue, newspaper articles, music, standard narrative and other diverse literary methods to push the plot forward.

I am already working on chapter 3, and, being that I am a fast writer, (I actually wrote a screenplay in 5 days, and rewrote it in 2) I'll have the first draft ready very soon.

That is all my fellow creatures of the night.

I'll see you in the future,

"I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me."

Happy Hunting,

The WikiVampire

No comments: