Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In a Sentimental Mood


Hi there my fellow creatures of the night!

I apologize for the sintax, but I wrote this when I was crying, so it might feel more like interior monologue than anything else...

I'm crying... I really am... I'm feeling so sad... I feel sad for all the things I can't control, and for everything I must control but I cannot change... Is forever enough? Is forever enough? I just love that song by the Dixie Dicks titled Lullabye. Everytime I listen to it I can't help but cry, as I am doing now... and as I look back upon everything sad that has occurred in the world these last few months I can't help but cry and think about the great things that surround us and the beautiful things that make life worth living... "You can close your eyes and you're miles away", says the song... I keep thinking about my maid and everything she lost, I keep thinking about that asshole, that guy I will kill very soon, and about that poor girl who lost her sister, about my dog who's on his way out (whom I never talked to), about my lost friendships, about the person I became last week, about all the suffering going on this in this world, and about how lucky I really am and about how I don't deserve everything I have. About how good my parents and family has been to me, and about how fuckin' ungrateful I have been... I am sorry, I really am... why does suffering exist? Why is the world so ugly and so terrible as though there is so much suffering? Why?
You know the sad part? I have never had a girlfriend... I have never had a relationship... Why do I try to be someone I'm not? Why have I tried to rise up to everyone's bullshit, especially that guy I'm going to kill? Why can't I just be free and not care? Why? No more... I'm a free man and I don't care about anything... I really don't...
Why am I so weird? Is being weird a curse? Is it? It has been... for some reason people always think of me as insane... "how long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?"... I've become a stone... I'd love to love... but I can't... why do I reject love? Please tell me, someone tell me. Where are you? Where is that special person? I know it's not you!... Kate was the one.. and I lost her, but I need to find another one... I really do...

That is all...

Happy Hunting,

The WikiVampire

No comments: