Friday, December 5, 2008

A Small Apology


Hi there my fellow creatures of the night!

Considering the realization I have just come to I would like to draw a letter of apology to a few friends of mine whom I have treated like shit for the past months.

I am very sorry… I truly am… I was blinded and had been blinded for a very long time. As always, I eventually came to realize the error of my ways, but I fear that it is now too late. I really want to ask your forgiveness for everything I did. I didn’t realize how stupid I was. I turned around, I turned away and turned to other places, but I never realized that you were my real friends, and you were the people I should have gotten along with from the beginning. But it’s hard for me to completely regret it. At the time I made the decision I needed a change in my life. I needed to know what it was living in a different environment. And I did. I saw what it was like; I lived with its people, through its atmospheres and through its different spheres. And it was so intense and caused such an impact on my life that I actually wrote a book about it. Imagine that. The impact on my life was such and the impressions so intense that I had to write about it. And I did. Now the book looks like a distant memory, and because so much of me went into that writing I am obligated to complete it, but it is going to take a great deal of energy to complete it, not because I am unable to work, but because it has such a strong impact on me… but I am drifting to much from the original purpose of this writing.

What I want to do is apologize for what I did. I am really sorry; I am calling you all tomorrow and asking you to come to my house to watch a movie or to a bar to relax. I want to make amends with what I did. It is just as it happened once with my present friends. I drifted away but I eventually came back. You are truly great guys and great friends.
At least I realized I was mistaken. It maybe too late, but I realized the truth; and that’s what matters.

That is all,


I’ll see you in the future


“I don’t want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.”


Happy Hunting,


The WikiVampire

No comments: